It is a unique genetic diagnosis that allows detecting predisposition to a given disease long before its clinical manifestations, which means a possibility to prevent it.
The passport contains the following:
- individual risks for different disease areas;
- evaluation of the risk of oncology;
- recommended/ unrecommended groups of pharmaceutical drugs;
- recommendations on physical activity;
- recommendations on nutrition – which food products are individually recommended/ unrecommended;
- assessment of individual features of metabolism.
Thus, a genetic passport is a unique set of recommendations for achieving longevity. The most successful people in the world have their own genetic passports.